Garowe (Halbeeg News) – The leader of Puntland state, Saed Abdullahi Deni has tonight appointed his new cabinet.
The new cabinet line-up consists of 18 ministers, 18 deputy ministers, and 8 state ministers.
The following are the newly appointed individuals and the posts:
1. Awful Sheikh Hamid, Minister for Justice
2. Mohamed Abdirahman Daban’ad minister for Interior.
3. Abdisamed Mohamed Galan, Minister for Security.
4. Hassan Shire Abgal, Minister for Finance.
5. Abdirisack Elmi Hange, Minister for Planning.
6. Abdullahi Mohamed Hassan, Minister for Education.
7. Jama Farah Hassan, Minister for Health.
8. Ahmed Bashir Muse, Minister for Public Works.
9. Mohamed Abdi Osman, Minister For Ports.
10. Hussein Osman Lugator, Minister for Civil Aviation.
11. Amina Osman Hassan, Minister for Women Affairs.
12. Ali Hassan Ahmed, Minister for Information.
13. Said Osman Aden, Minister for Livestock.
14. Ismail Diriye Ga’amadid, Minister for Environment and Agriculture.
15. Abdullahi Abdi Hirsi, Minister for Trade.
16. Farah Mohamed Awash, Minister for Fisheries
17. Jam’a Farah Muse, Minister Labour, and Sports
18. Ahmed Mohamed Yussuf, Minister for Energy.
1. Mohamed Ali Farah, Deputy Minister for Justice.
2. Abdiweli Mire Hirsi, Deputy Interior Minister.
3. Yussuf Mohamed Ismail, Deputy Minister for Security.
4. Omar Hassan Fiqi, Deputy Minister for Finance.
5. Yasin Mire Mohamud, Deputy Minister for Planning.
6. Mukhtar Mohamud Hassan, Deputy Minister for Education.
7. Abdinasir Yussuf Haji, Deputy Minister for Health.
8. Mohamed Hussein Hashi, Deputy Minister for Public works.
9.Yasin Artan Mohamed, Deputy Minister for Ports.
10. Suad Salah Nur, Deputy Minister for Civil Aviation.
11. Sahro Abdi Hirsi, Deputy Minister for Women Affairs.
12. Abdisalam Haji Saed, Deputy Minister for Information.
13. Abdiweli Saed Ali, Deputy Minister for Livestock.
14. Mohamed Hassan Hussein, Deputy Minister for Agriculture.
15. Mustafa Dahir Adan, Minister for Trade.
16. Abdirisack Mohamed Mohamud, Deputy Minister for Fisheries.
17. Ahmed Abdirahman Hirsi, Deputy Minister for Labour and Sports.
18. Mohamed Bashir Abdullahi, Deputy Minister for Energy.
1. Salah Habib Jama, State minister for the presidency.
2, Mohamed Ahmed Kunle, State Minister for Federalism and Democracy.
3. Mohamed Abdikadir, Osman, State Minister for Finance.
4. Abdirahman Eidid, Ibrahim, State Minister for Planning.
5. Abdullahi Hassan Roble, State Minister for Education.
6. Sayid Omar Guleid, State Minister for Health.
7. Mohamed Hassan Kili, State Minister for Civil Aviation.
8. Abdi Rashid Ali Gelle, State Minister for Agriculture.