KISMAYO(Halbeeg-News)-Jubbland leader, Ahmed Mohamed, Madobe has today reshuffled his regional cabinet ahead of the state’s presidential election.
In a statement, Madobe appointed new ministers, deputy and state ministers.The following are names of the individuals.
• Mohamed Ahmed Ali, Minister for labour.
• Hirsi Jama’a Gani, State minister for Jubbaland presidential Palace.
• Mohamed Ibrahim Amin, Jubbaland minister for Finance.
• Abdirahman Ahmed Hassan, State minister for constitutional affairs
• Isack Mohamed Hassan, State minister for Security.
• Suileman Mohamed Mohamud,deputy minister for Finance.
• Mohamed Abdinur Berhani, deputy minister for Environment .
Presidential elections will take place in the Federal Member States of Puntland and Jubbaland in 2019.
Jubbaland state is expected to hold the presidential election next year.